Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
The Belk College of Business Graduate Programs have proudly earned full accreditation by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges, formally recognizing that this program has met strict quality standards.
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
UNC Charlotte was the first university in the Charlotte region to earn accreditation by AACSB International, and has now held that distinction for more than 30 years.
AACSB International accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools, worldwide. Institutions that earn accreditation confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review. AACSB International accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in management education.
AACSB International accreditation assures stakeholders that business schools:
- Manage resources to achieve a vibrant and relevant mission
- Advance business and management knowledge through faculty scholarship
- Provide high-caliber teaching of quality and current curricula
- Cultivate meaningful interaction between students and a qualified faculty
- Produce graduates who have achieved specified learning goals