Hosted annually during UNC Charlotte Homecoming in the fall, the Belk College Alumni Awards recognize alumni and advocates of the UNC Charlotte Belk College of Business who have demonstrated leadership and outstanding career achievements, and enhanced the mission of the College.
- Distinguished Alumni Award — The Belk College of Business Distinguished Alumni Award honors an outstanding alumnus/a who has excelled in his/her careers and made a difference in his/her community.
- Outstanding Young Alumni Award — The Belk College of Business Outstanding Young Alumni Award recognizes an alumnus/a who is under 40 years of age, who has demonstrated achievement, and shows a promising future in business.
- Honorary Alumnus(a) Award — The Belk College of Business Honorary Alumnus(a) Award honors contributions from valuable corporate partners or individuals who are not College of Business graduates.
- Distinguished Service Award — The Belk College of Business D istinguished Service Award is presented to a member of the Belk College community for outstanding service to the Belk College.
All alumni of the Belk College of Business are eligible for an award; however, a person must be nominated to receive consideration. Self nominations will not be accepted. The Alumni Awards Committee reviews all nominations and makes recommendations to the Dean each year. All award applications will be considered for three years.
Nominations for the 2022 Belk College Alumni Awards are open and may be submitted online through Tuesday, May 31.
View feature videos and photos from our Belk College Alumni Awards programs during Niner Nation Week:
- 2021 (virtual) Belk College Alumni Awards program: Watch the full program or the four individual award recipient feature videos.
- 2020 (virtual) Belk College Alumni Awards program
- 2019 Belk College Alumni Awards program
- 2018 Belk College Alumni Awards program
- 2017 Belk College Alumni Awards program
- 2016 Belk College Alumni Awards program
- 2015 Alumni Recognition Reception