Alumni and friends are invited to join us for the fifth annual UNC Charlotte Belk College of Business Risk Management & Insurance Program Golf Tournament this fall.
Risk Management & Insurance Program Golf Tournament
Thursday, September 15, 2022
Rocky River Golf Course
6900 Bruton Smith Boulevard
Concord, NC 28027
Join us at Rocky River Golf Course, the home course of the Charlotte 49ers Men's Golf Team. Rocky River appeals to golfers of all skill level from beginners to scratch with four sets of tees.
With a goal of raising $65,000 for Belk College Risk Management & Insurance program student scholarships, your support is appreciated!
Registration is now closed but we welcome sponsors and spectators.
- Registration, Breakfast & Networking: 8:00 - 8:45 a.m.
- Shotgun Start: 9:00 a.m.
- Competition for "longest drive" and "closest to the pin" throughout play
- Lunch and Awards Program: 1:30 - 2:30 p.m.
- Thank you for your generous support.
- 2022 Tournament Sponsorship Levels and Benefits
- Questions about Tournament Sponsorships can be directed to tournament organizer, Ross Fowler or RMI faculty member Tom Marshall.
- Tom Marshall, Belk College of Business Risk Management & Insurance Program
- Ross Fowler, Builders Mutual Insurance Company, Tournament Organizer
- What is the preferred payment method? The preferred method of payment for both sponsorships and golfer registration is via credit card online. An invoice can also be supplied (and check accepted) by contacting Tom Marshall.
- How do I become a sponsor for the tournament? View the 2022 sponsorship levels (coming soon!) and contact Tom Marshall