THE BELK COLLEGE BRAND
The Belk College of Business, along with the University overall, is celebrating a new look that brings Charlotte to the forefront. The newer “all-in-C” logo is now the single, consistent mark across the University. This toolkit provides tools specific to the Belk College. Please use the resources below to support this consistent branding.
Access instructions for Google Docs Header templates.
Note: Presentation types are defaulted to widescreen Google Slide presentations. To convert to a PowerPoint slide go to File > Download > Microsoft PowerPoint (.pptx).
- Access instructions for Belk College Branded templates.
- University Branded Templates
- Belk College Logo Reference Guide
- Color Palette
- University Logo System
- Belk College Logos
- Click below the logo version you would like to use, right click on your mouse, and click "save image as" to save in your preferred location.
- Additional logo color variations and Sub-Unit logos can be provided from the External Relations team by request.
- Letterhead, Envelope, and Business Card Examples
- Must be ordered through a Department Coordinator.
- Electronic letterhead available to each department upon request.
- Available for Download from SmugMug
For more information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page and the University Brand page.
drive what's next THEME
5 Ways to Support :
- Share your posts on social media using #WeDriveBusiness and #BusinessNiners.
- Add our theme to your social media using cover images.
- Download themed Virtual backgrounds.
- Use themed templates available on Google Drive for Google Slides and Google Docs.
- Tell your friends and colleagues.