- Currently a Master of Social Work student at UNC Charlotte
- M.S. in Kinesiology, Sports Management concentration, East Carolina University, 2021
- Graduate Certificate in Hospitality Management, East Carolina University, 2020
- B.S. in Sports Studies minor in Business Administration, East Carolina University, 2019
Advice to Students
- It’s not about having time, it’s about making time. Practice discipline and get comfortable with plans changing; you do not want to look back and KNOW you could have done better.
- I was born and raised in Baltimore, MD, until moving to Durham, NC, to attend Durham School of the Arts where I met my wife. I love all sports, but our favorite sport is women’s collegiate basketball. I started my graduate research at ECU with providing better care for Black female student-athletes with learning disabilities. I am excited to continue this research with the School of Social Work to showcase the need for social workers in sports based on the gap in research surrounding the needs of Black female student-athletes.