Belk College of Business Peer Advisors support undergraduate Pre-Business Administration, Pre-Accounting, and Pre-Economics students by:
- Offering supplemental academic advising
- Helping all pre-major students understand the major declaration requirements and process
- Clarifying their academic and career goals
- Providing mentoring to students classified as at-risk by the university
- Assisting students in their transition by helping them discover and connect to involvement opportunities both inside and outside the Belk College of Business.
Peer Advisors are declared Belk College of Business students who work to support undergraduate students as they progress through the pre-major curriculum.
Peer Advisors can help you with the following:
Provide academic advising to Pre-Business Administration, Pre-Accounting, and Pre-Economics students.
Understand the major declaration of major requirements and how to declare your major.
Connect students to academic support resources who may be struggling in academic coursework.
Assist first-year students with their transition to UNC Charlotte and to the Belk College of Business.
Connect students to involvement opportunities in the Belk College of Business and across campus.
To make an appointment with a Peer Advisor follow the simple steps below:
Login to your my.charlotte.edu page.
On your student homepage, select the Connect link.
Click Make an Appointment for Advising and a series of drop down menus will appear.