belk college champions
Belk College Champions are exemplary business students who represent the Belk College at admissions events on campus throughout the year. Champions support the college in hosting programs and communicating with a talented and diverse prospective student body that enables the Belk College to continue its upward trajectory and grow as one of the Carolina’s largest and most diverse business colleges.
Have questions? Email Brianna Davis.
- Exemplary Belk College of Business students who represent the Belk College at admissions events and campus visit days throughout the year.
- Strong communicators with a passion for the Belk College of Business.
- Collaborative team players.
- Support the Belk College of Business in hosting programs and post-event communication with a talented and diverse prospective student body that enables the Belk College of Business to achieve its mission.
- Facilitate a warm welcome for prospective UNC Charlotte students and their parents.
- Communicate with prospective students after admissions events and assist them in envisioning how they fit in the Belk College.
- Be a relatable face of the Belk School of Business.
- Work up to four admissions events during the semester, where they will meet with their assigned students and be available for questions.
- Work during self-directed times to do outreach to admitted students who are assigned to them.
- Attend biweekly, 30-minute meetings with the staff supervisor.
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student in the Belk College of Business.
- 2.5 GPA (minimum) and at least sophomore standing (minimum of one semester at UNC Charlotte).
- Committed to the mission and vision of the Belk College of Business.
- Must have an interest and investment in promoting the Belk College.
- Be available to attend February 2023 training, meetings, and Admitted Students Day sessions on March 10, March 31, and April 21.
- Complimentary professional headshots.
- Experience in public speaking, group facilitation, and other skill sets that allow you to grow personally and professionally.
- A sense of making an impact by helping prospective students find their place at UNC Charlotte.