Welcome, first-generation Business Niners!
Fall 2023 dates: August 11–September 13
The Forty-Niner Intensive Transition (FIT) Program is a bridge program offered to UNC Charlotte students in specific colleges prior to the beginning of the fall semester. Belk College's FIT for Business is designed to give first-generation students the ability to create a sense of belonging, access to campus resources and tools for academic and professional success.
FIT for Business allows students to move into their fall housing assignment one week early, be enrolled in a 2-credit hour course, be assigned a peer mentor, meet campus partners to learn about campus resources and be introduced to academic support services and student engagement opportunities on campus.
During this fun and engaging experience, FIT for Business participants will:
- Build relationships with fellow incoming #BusinessNiners
- Gain exposure to financial literacy
- Explore campus resources with the help of seasoned #BusinessNiners
- Engage in professional development
- Participate in self-awareness activities
- Attend a Charlotte Knights game
- Meet Truist Financial employees
- And more!
Have questions? Contact cohort coordinator, Dr. Brittani Washington.